Thursday, February 2, 2012

Pinterest Enhanced

Milana is so innovative that she took an idea from Pinterest and made it even better.   She needed a Quaker Oats container....which we had for some reason.   I probably had intentions of making oatmeal cookies at some point, idk.    Then you wrap it with cute paper.  Take the cute container and put it on a pedestal candle holder, and there you have a cute thing to put your hair headbands on.  Here is where Milly made Pinterest better:  1)Take the top off and put your brush and flat iron inside, 2) Tie a ribbon around to clip all your clips on, and 3)Put a hole in the Quaker Oats container and put one of those industrial type keychains through it to store your elastics on.

I asked Milana if I could put a picture of it on Pinterest to share.  She was too embarrassed I guess and said no.  So instead I am sharing it with the tons of people that will be one day reading my wonderful blog.


Coming Soon.....
World's Cutest Man:  Revealed

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable blog you have! Nice job! I would love to come over for some slow-cooked Oatmeal sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In order to promote my blog I am going to do a giveaway really soon and the prize is that you get to come over for a breakfast which includes slow-cooked oatmeal. And that's not all it includes but I really like the element of surprise so let's leave it at that. Keep reading so as not to miss out on fab contest.

    ReplyDelete